![]() |
![]() |
|
|||||||
| Bristol News & Other Bristol Discussion About the company, clubs, car owners, and Bristol discussion not specific to the 6,8 or 10 cyl cars. |
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread | Display Modes |
|
|||
|
An improvement but I think it needs softening of the exaggeration of
the lines across the tops of the sides of the front and rear wheel arches (I do not like the height of the curves into and away from the front and rear pillars. Also I am still unsure of the heavily scalloped wheel arches. At the rear I would prefer less hunched curvature across the top of the boot lid. Indeed flatening it out and sloping it down similar to a 410-411 would be better. You should remove the rear oval appearance as a result in centre of rear end. Otherwise the front should be a little more delicate and less "in yer face". Clyde 406 Special |