Bristol Cars - Owners and Enthusiasts Forum  

Go Back   Bristol Cars - Owners and Enthusiasts Forum > Bristol Forums > 8 & 10 cyl Bristol cars

8 & 10 cyl Bristol cars Type 407 onwards - restoration, repair, maintenance etc

carburetor 407/8

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 25-05-11, 05:39 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 19
Default 407 Holley spares

I am trying to get my lovely 407, that I reimported from Japan last year, going so that I can MOT it but the guy trying to tune it says no spares are available so we will need a new carb!!

Is that true ??
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:29 AM.


This is the live site

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2