Bristol Cars - Owners and Enthusiasts Forum  

Go Back   Bristol Cars - Owners and Enthusiasts Forum > Bristol Forums > Other Bristol engined cars

Other Bristol engined cars Arnolt, AC, Frazer Nash, Cooper, Lister, Lotus, Tojeiro

Frazer Nash archives

Old 21-06-12, 02:09 PM

Default Frazer Nash archives

I have received the following from the Frazer Nash archives :

Dear Dave,

I wonder if you could do me a favour. We are having an ‘open day’ at the Frazer Nash Archives on Saturday 28th July and it would be nice if some BOC members would like to come. Could you please put a message on the Forum, which I read but cannot add my own post.
Something like this would be good:

Open Day at The Frazer Nash Archives – Saturday July 28

The Frazer Nash Archives are holding an Open Day at their premises in Henley-on-Thames on Saturday 28th July from 10am onwards.
BOC members, especially those with Bristol-engined cars, would be very welcome to come along for a chat and to see the various exhibits on show.
There will be refreshments served throughout the day and a suggestion for a nearby pub for lunch.
It would be nice if visitors could arrive in suitable vehicles to make the day even more special.
The Archives are located just outside Henley-on-Thames at Coxon House, Newtown Business Park, Reading Road, Henley on Thames, RG9 1HG.
In order to have an idea of numbers, please contact Archives Trustee James Trigwell on trigwell@ntlworld.com if you are thinking of visiting.

Dave Dale.