![]() |
![]() |
|
|||||||
| Bristol News & Other Bristol Discussion About the company, clubs, car owners, and Bristol discussion not specific to the 6,8 or 10 cyl cars. |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread | Display Modes |
|
|
|
|||
|
Nice pictures of cars that Bristol Cars built !
I know someone that has just ordered a series 6 with Bristol Cars ! So Bristol Cars is still alive and taking orders and this new company is just competition for the official manufacturer. If a few people leave Rolls Royce or Ferarri and build you a car, it wont have the same provenance as a car built by the manufacturer ! I guess it will be the same with Bristol. If this new company is busy, it's a shame that the new owners of Bristol Cars didn't take them all back on. I hope they all succeed and do well. |
|
|||
|
Is this the first Fraser Nash Bristol electric vehicle ?
eBay - The UK's Online Marketplace Very economical with styling similar to the early BMW 328 / Bristol 400 / Fraser Nash ! This single seater sports version is probably best suited to the smaller Bristol owner but it is exempt from the London congestion charges and has free road tax. Perfect for Richard Hammond to test drive on Top Gear Last edited by GREG; 29-11-11 at 01:08 PM. Reason: lll |
|
|||
|
Greg: thanks so much for helping me in my search for an affordable Bristol! At 5 foot 9, this may be a squeeze, but perhaps the chassis can be lengthened a few inches to accomodate my larger frame. I do, however, have a great grandson and he will fit perfectly in a year or so. In the meantime, I can own a Bristol and display it in my office. Good things come to he who waits......
|