Bristol Cars - Owners and Enthusiasts Forum  

Go Back   Bristol Cars - Owners and Enthusiasts Forum > Bristol Forums > Bristol News & Other Bristol Discussion

Bristol News & Other Bristol Discussion About the company, clubs, car owners, and Bristol discussion not specific to the 6,8 or 10 cyl cars.

Parts suppliers

Old 25-03-21, 08:20 PM

Default Parts suppliers

Hello,

I am completely new to the Bristol world and I am quite surprised that there a no ( at least I could not find them) Bristol specialized parts suppliers with a decent web shop.
Pleas guide me and tell me were you are buying your Bristol, in my case 411, spares.

Regards

Thomas
Old 26-03-21, 08:22 AM

Default 411 spare parts

Spencer Lane Jones in Warminster has a good supply. Also BODA (Bristol Owners and Drivers Association) has many parts, particularly for older models.
Old 29-03-21, 08:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas591 View Post
Hello,

I am completely new to the Bristol world and I am quite surprised that there a no ( at least I could not find them) Bristol specialized parts suppliers with a decent web shop.
Pleas guide me and tell me where you are buying your Bristol, in my case 411, spares.

Regards

Thomas
Hi Thomas,

I sold my 411 earlier this year, but I may be able to offer specific help with the suspension. I had both a 409 and 411 and recall reading somewhere (Setright, Oxley? can't recall) that even if the rubber bits look good replacing them all with new OEM Bristol parts transforms the handling of the car.

So in 1998, I spent NZ$4,693.50 (about £2,350) for a box full of new Bristol suspension parts as recommended by Brian Marelli. But I never got around to installing them. Now with the cars gone, it's probably time to get my money back on the parts. See attached photo for details.

If this is of interest, do let me know. They are boxed up, ready to go, and I prefer to sell the whole lot.

Claude

click to zoom
Inventory-Suspension-Parts.jpg
http://www.bristolcars.info/forums/a...1&d=1617007786
Old 29-03-21, 12:19 PM

Thomas,
Do you already have a 411?
If yes, are there any parts that you need?

Regards,
Kevin
Old 30-03-21, 12:40 PM

Hi Thomas

My name is Graeme Payne the Bristol owners club purchased the stock from the liquidators. John Tullett and myself have set up a company Classic Bristol car parts company to sell this stock and to restock parts that Bristol cars sold out of. What parts do you need you can email me graeme.payne@cbcpc.co.uk or call me on 07597 576747 www.classicbristolcarpartscompany.co.uk