![]() |
![]() |
|
|||||||
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread | Display Modes |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I bid and won a 401 manual at the Wyles Hardy auction and what a terrible website it seemed but there we are. Now it seems the blood suckers want more than the hammer price just to post it to me in Devon. The whole auction is extremely sad and this vulture like process apalls me so am wondering if any fellow members are closer to the site or going there to collect an item. If so I would be pleased to share the cost in order to obtain my manual.
Mike Ralph |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
I wold help if I could but I am not in the U.K. But just to let you know, my experience with on-line auctions is that it is standard practice that the hammer price does not include shipping.
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
No problem; yes I have bought many auction items over the years and arranged collection etc but was particularly staggered by the quoted cost of their "pack and send" service.
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|