Thread: Garage find
View Single Post
Old 11-01-09, 05:51 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rspransy View Post
I am trying to settle an estate and have found a Arnolt Bristol burried in a garage. I am looking for information on how to value this car in order to sell it. .... Any help that is offered will be greatly appreciated.
You can't really value any car without fully inspecting it to establish the condition and what is missing in terms of parts.

That said, probably some of the most knowledgeable people in the world regarding Bristol engined cars frequent this forum, so I would suggest you make as much information as possible available on here, along with photos if you wish. That way if there is any uncertainty about the facts it can be debated by those who know what they are talking about.

As for selling the car, it is also likely that there are potential buyers on this forum, so you may wish to make some contact details available. However I would caution against posting your email address in it's correct syntax, rather I would suggest using the forum "username-at-domain" (that way it won't get picked up by spammers). Of course you may also wish to auction the car if it is considered worthwhile.

Kevin Howard