![]() |
![]() |
|
|||||||
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread | Display Modes |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hello all,
I'm missing one of my rear brake shoes, leading one part no N719076. Are those the same as in early jaguars xk120? Anyone has a used one for sale? Any other source? Thanks for any help. Ignacio |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hi Ignacio,
Not sure why you didn't get any replies to this. Not sure if I can help or not, I have so much junk I haven't gone through yet (still working on moving). You might try contacting Kevin Fitzgerald, Jim McQuay, Geoff Dowdle directly to see if they have anything. There is a company, Sebert Motor Car Company in Canada, that manufactures brake drums for historic cars, and have made some for the Arnolt. They don't show brake shoes, but maybe they can help. I would think that brake shoes could be manufactured from a drawing or a sample. John Simmons |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|