Bristol Cars - Owners and Enthusiasts Forum  

Go Back   Bristol Cars - Owners and Enthusiasts Forum > Bristol Forums > 6 cyl Bristol cars

401/403 carpets

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-12-20, 11:56 AM
HughMiller HughMiller is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 25
Default 401/403 carpets

Hello, everyone.
Does anyone know of a source for carpets for a 403, or if there is anyone who has patterns?
Thanks, Hugh Miller
  #2  
Old 12-12-20, 07:06 PM
Antony Antony is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2020
Posts: 16
Default

I think Geoff Kingston mentioned that Coverdale have patterns. I have the originals and would be happy for you to take a pattern from them if that works. Would there be a saving in having two sets made rather than one?
  #3  
Old 15-12-20, 08:58 PM
HughMiller HughMiller is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 25
Default

Thanks for that, Antony. I've just looked, and Coverdale's website doesn't give Bristol as one of the Marques they do sets for, but we can ask.
I don't know if two sets would be cheaper, but again, we can ask. Happy to co-operate if it would be helpful.
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:36 PM.


This is the live site