View Single Post
Old 26-02-10, 01:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jervaulx View Post
I am shocked at how rude and
aggressive a number of individuals are on this forum and this is a regular
occurrence. If people weren't so rude, there would
be many more individuals ready to contribute to this forum.

Andrew
Andrew - I am not sure whether or not your commentry may be directed at me amongst others but I should like to add my response to it. You need to live in the real world and grow up a bit. I am sure we would all look forward to your contributions. I would love to see more technical discussions and resources on this forum. What I don't like to see are empty vessels making the most noise about nothing or spouting effete, politically correct, lefty/metrosexual rubbish.

Quote:
It doesn't matter whether an individual either just happens to have a different opinion or whether they are talking rubbish, they are entitled to be spoken to politely and with respect.

Andrew
Really, I'm of the 'sow the wind reap the whirlwind school of thought' I didn't think the design student was treated with respect and so I spoke out.

Quote:
. I take it too many members of this forum have forgotten what good manners and respect for a different opinion means and frankly I am getting a bit sick and tired of reading tirades against individuals.

Andrew

I am sure you are right - perhaps a person of your delicate disposition should refrain from reading such upsetting tirades as they might give you nightmares! I would also advise not watching Dr Who but wonder whether or not you may prefer Torchwood?

Solicitously yours and hoping to balm your fevered brow with a soothing unction,

Ozy,