Bristol Cars - Owners and Enthusiasts Forum  

Go Back   Bristol Cars - Owners and Enthusiasts Forum > Bristol Forums > Wanted - anything Bristol car related

WTB Arnolt Bristol

Old 09-09-15, 11:36 AM

Default WTB Arnolt Bristol

I have a client very interested in purchasing an Arnolt Bristol with the original engine. Please PM me with info or any leads. Much appreciated.

Kelly
Old 11-09-15, 09:01 AM

have seen one https://claz.org/classifieds?q=Arnolt+Bristol red in NY. hope still available
Old 19-09-15, 01:56 PM

@mascotman

I don't know how I missed your post.

I assume you are referring to this car - an Arnolt Bristol/Corvette for the ambitious sum of $350,000.00

1956 Arnolt-Bristol Roadster for sale #1767542 | Hemmings Motor News

Thank you for the lead but I must pass. I don't think we are ready to break that ceiling quite yet.
Old 24-09-15, 12:03 AM

Default Still looking

Still looking. Just looking for a no stories driver - original engine. She does not need to be a Trailer Queen. Would take a trailer park trash queen if she had all of her parts. I've been offered a few very awesome cars but just a little too awesome for this particular buyer. Help me here people!
Old 01-11-15, 10:20 PM

Default Found my Car

Well after an extensive search I found several Arnolt Bristol's with owner's interested in selling. I must say the asking prices are all over the place (high and higher). But I did manage to find the perfect car. Literally fresh out of a nut and bolt restoration, period race history, continuous ownership and matching numbers. And finally a reasonable seller. The Holy Grail. And then my buyer decided he would like a closed car for the Mille Miglia and so there you go. The fickleness of men.

So I have an awesome Arnolt Bristol for sale. I'll be posting it in the For Sale section in a day or two.