Bristol Cars - Owners and Enthusiasts Forum  

Go Back   Bristol Cars - Owners and Enthusiasts Forum > Bristol Forums > Wanted - anything Bristol car related

Bristol 401 or 403 Still Wanted

Old 22-11-16, 12:17 AM

Default Bristol 401 or 403 Still Wanted

My previous post generated no response whatsoever, some may be wondering with a number of 401's and 403's currently on the market why I don't buy one of those , some may think I may not want to pay those kind of prices.
Firstly the the type of car I am looking for is not currently on the market and secondly I am fully aware of and am prepared to offer a fair price for a car that meets my criteria, original conservation class vs restored, no objection to period upgrades, later engine, remote change, disc brakes etc as long as they are not recent.
For the right car I am thinking £30000 to £60000 but if nothing is forthcoming before Christmas I shall give up the search and look for another Bentley.
Owners only respond to this please as I have no intention of dealing with or putting money into brokers pockets or dealers who don't actually own the car in question having been mucked about recently by one such individual regarding a later car.
If you have a suitable car please respond privately.

Last edited by Geoff Kingston; 22-11-16 at 01:46 PM. Reason: Slight change in purchase criteria.
Old 18-10-18, 11:30 AM

hi just seen your post ..my father has a 401 project if you are interested we are in chester its more of a barn find look with the added bonus of a full vg condition interior ....