Bristol Cars - Owners and Enthusiasts Forum  

Go Back   Bristol Cars - Owners and Enthusiasts Forum > Bristol Forums > Wanted - anything Bristol car related

Help! Parts wanted for Heritage Trust 403 rebuild

Old 05-07-16, 07:59 AM

Default Help! Parts wanted for Heritage Trust 403 rebuild

Preparation of the rolling 403 shell for the Bristol Aerospace Centre is moving forward steadily. Despite many peoples’ generosity, we are still short of a number of items for the car. As it has to be completed in Sept this year, time is running short. If you were able to help with the provision of any of the following parts, that would be immensely helpful:
Front and rear bumper blades (4), front and rear over-riders (4), grilles for front bumper, one front spot light, chrome screen surrounds, chrome door frames (2), chrome rear side window surrounds (2), chrome strips and nose badge for bonnet and radiator, hub caps and badges (4), rear light units (2), lower wing panels (below rear wing) (2), distributor tower and distributor body, fuel rail, accelerator linkage, Enots reservoir and pump, fuel filler flap, steering wheel in sound condition.
If possible chromework should be good (I have some very rusty blades for exchange if you like). Condition of mechanical parts is unimportant.
I do hope you might be able to help and please ring me for any clarification. If you would like to visit and review progress that would be great.
Best Wishes
Peter

Peter Campbell
SPENCER LANE-JONES LTD. 01985 847133