Bristol Cars - Owners and Enthusiasts Forum  

Go Back   Bristol Cars - Owners and Enthusiasts Forum > Bristol Forums > For Sale - Cars, Parts & Automobilia (Bristol related only)

'53 403 project £35K

Old 18-07-23, 09:30 PM

Default '53 403 project £35K

I'm making the hard decision to cut my 403 loose, owned / stored by me for 20 years, previous owner had it stored away for something like 40 years. I bought it as a seemingly straightforward way to achieve a nice and very original car, but my progress has been slow to zero in the past decade, little welding was needed but there is the spare wheel carrier yet to do and lots of bodywork but still a very sound base to start on, I've been too busy for the last decade, seem to be moreso now. 100AB2 engine, numerous spares, original workshop manual and other literature, it has 403 on its reg and bumpers have been replated.
Located in Ludlow, I'll upload pics when I get a chance and or there's a break in the rain.
Old 05-08-23, 03:16 PM

A few weeks on and not found time to take pics, here is a poor selection from about a year or so ago when the car took up it's new digs, I'm mostly home for now so should manage to do better if there's a pause in the rain. When do I get my serving of this global warming I keep hearing about?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (228.2 KB, 61 views)
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (226.9 KB, 48 views)
File Type: jpg 3.jpg (315.9 KB, 56 views)
Old 02-10-23, 08:33 AM

Price drop! Time hasn't been on my side and I'm going to really struggle to fit this car back in the barn, will accept 25K for a quick sale.
Old 27-02-24, 12:47 PM

Default '53 403

Have you an ID for this car please? I'm searching for UPB 185 to re-acquire.

Thanks! Mike