Bristol Cars - Owners and Enthusiasts Forum  

Go Back   Bristol Cars - Owners and Enthusiasts Forum > Bristol Forums > For Sale - Cars, Parts & Automobilia (Bristol related only)

Bristol 411-S1 for Sale (May 2018)

Old 02-05-18, 09:28 AM

Default Bristol 411-S1 for Sale (May 2018)

See 411s1.bid to take you to the web page I created to sell my Bristol 411 S1 (No. 7527). It is in New Zealand, but overseas container shipping to the UK or North America is surprisingly inexpensive.

If it does not sell in NZ at NZ$45,000 / UK£23,000, I will ship it to the UK and consign it with SLJ Hacket, where it will have a higher asking price since they have to earn a living, and I have to go through the trouble of getting it off my island and into a container on the hope that it will sell after it arrives.

I would much rather know it has a buyer before I arrange for the logistics. Of course, if there is a NZ buyer, it's already legally in the country (since 1997, but no VIN). If you are in the UK or USA, it comes with the UK paperwork (V5) and one UK rego plate, as well as the US (Rhode Island) registration and license plate, so it should pass through customs OK. All the documentation is on the web page

As described in the web site, it has been a long and expensive restoration that ran out of puff when I moved to a 20km x 1 km island with a 50 kph speed limit and two primary roads.

If you are interested in owning it, please get in touch.

Claude
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Interior_9679.jpg (118.3 KB, 55 views)
Old 14-10-18, 02:30 AM

Default Update on 411 for sale.

Several people in NZ have told me they want the 411-S1, but no one has bought it yet. Need the garage space as my wife's car is parked outside in the rain.

Therefore, I will begin to prepare the 411 for container shipping to UK where it will be consigned for sale at a higher price. If anyone in UK or NZ is interested in buying it directly, best to contact me soon.

Claude
web page
Old 11-02-19, 10:49 PM

Default Update 411-S1 for sale

I am beginning to prepare the 411 for shipment to the UK for consignment. Anyone interested, please enquire soon, as when consigned, the price will be higher.
Old 19-02-19, 01:24 PM

I’ve been fortunate enough to buy two Bristols from Claude over the years, one of which was shipped in a container from NZ to the UK. As most on this forum will already know, he is a real enthusiast and made both transactions a pleasure. (And no connection other than 410 and 405 drophead sitting in the garage :-)
Old 27-04-19, 07:10 PM

Default 411 Still for sale?

Hi Claude,
I am new to the Bristol family and just want to know if your 411 is still for sale? I am looking to buy a 407, 410, or 411 and currently have a Bentley Continental GT as my second car.
Look forward to hearing from you.
Ron