Bristol Cars - Owners and Enthusiasts Forum  

Go Back   Bristol Cars - Owners and Enthusiasts Forum > Bristol Forums > Bristol News & Other Bristol Discussion

Bristol News & Other Bristol Discussion About the company, clubs, car owners, and Bristol discussion not specific to the 6,8 or 10 cyl cars.

Eric Storey

Old 15-05-15, 06:31 PM

Default Eric Storey

Hi all.

I am hoping you can help me.

My grandfather was Eric Storey who had the discussion with D.A. Aldington in May 1945 that led to the takeover of Frazer Nash.

I am looking for copies of documents, photographs or anything really that my grandfather had involvement in during his career at Bristol Aeroplane Company, Frazer Nash takeover and Bristol Cars.

I am hoping to compile a pack to give to my mother as a gift.

Any help is most appreciated.

Kind regards,

Dave
Old 18-05-15, 07:54 AM

Default Eric Storey

Do give me a call about this, Dave. The BOC Heritage trust exists to conserve this type of material, and we have a considerable amount of road tests, brochures correspondence and handouts from the early days onwards. Your grandfather was of course one of the great names associated with the Car Division of the Bristol aeroplane company, later to become Bristol Cars. Are you anywhere near Bristol? It would be a pleasure to show you around our archive sometime.

We are an independent registered charity, by the way, and do not receive any funds from the BOC so I will mention for anyone reading this that we are always bringing out the begging bowl. All contributions gratefully received!

With all best wishes,
Dr Stefan Cembrowicz