Bristol Cars - Owners and Enthusiasts Forum  

Go Back   Bristol Cars - Owners and Enthusiasts Forum > Bristol Forums > 8 & 10 cyl Bristol cars

8 & 10 cyl Bristol cars Type 407 onwards - restoration, repair, maintenance etc

603 Front Indicators

Old 12-10-20, 01:41 PM

Default 603 Front Indicators

Could someone with a 603 (or anyone who knows) tell me where the orange front indicators are from.

Are they a Lucas part or had Bristol moved on to other suppliers such as Hella or ???
Brian
Old 19-10-20, 07:16 PM

Default 603 Front Indicators

They come from the Audi 80 B1 1972-76 (pre 1976 facelift). When I owned a 603 (sold a few months ago), I acquired all of the lights except for the headlights (which are from the original Mini and very easy to source new) on the basis that lights were only occasionally available and it was no use waiting until I needed them. I still have them and will get around to selling them sooner or later. I managed to acquire all new old stock (some in original if rather moth eaten boxes) but that is just about impossible now.
Old 27-10-20, 10:34 PM

I have a pair of second hand ones in my Bristol stock or if you can wait for a month or so I have new ones in the stock that the Owners club purchased from Bristol Cars liquidators. We are getting the stock sorted and counted at the moment and will let you know once this is done