View Single Post
Old 07-09-12, 05:34 PM

Nope, I don't have copyright phobia and of course there is no money involved just the cost of purchasing the issues and articles as they come up. BUT ALL DONATIONS ARE WELCOME. For me it's time difficulties but as someone else is now doing their own thing, we lose the "central" source.

That's the way of things I suppose but I will keep uploading. I have asked for permission from a "recent" article but no reply. I've still uploaded it and of course as has been pointed out, they appear on EBAY and elsewhere.

I have about another 15 - 20 to upload and this will have to be gradually done. It takes time to try and improve the quality as some of the early ones are on poor paper and are not very sharp.

I put in the created front page to keep the split images on matched pages facing each other. For these I have yet to develop putting the pages together with no gap in the middle but Issuu assure me it can be done. However, there is still a shadow on the join. I assume YUDU will be the same but time will tell.