Thread: Fighter T
View Single Post
Old 28-04-11, 07:17 PM

Yep - I love the Maserati 4 door, really nice interior and colours -- I wish Bristol had made something similar.

Maybe they will soon ! - everything is still possible and no fat lady's are singing.

What a lot of fellow Bristol owners don't know is that I manage a "think tank" that provide progressive innovative ideas to a number of industries and we are working hard on commercial strategies for the Frazer Bristol brand.

There is every reason to be exited and optimistic for the future in all areas, for old sagging Bristols and new pert designs. Not just electric hybrid but wind , solar, steam and dark matter magnetic kineteics are all virtualy ready for release.

One of our recovering members ( Paul Wilson ) had a failing electrical goods repair shop only a few years ago and was living at the Filton YMCA until the "think tank" were brought in to help ! He now drives the best Bristol ( arguably ) on the road and is chalenging companies such as Binatone in the electronic note pad markets !

I have offered Bill and Kate the loan of my Beaufighter for the wedding doo tomorrow, so this should help get the brand back into public focus.

We all just need to pull together. ( and be realistic with our comments )

*REVISION*

My colleague has brought it to my attention that Paul was not in fact residing at the Filton YMCA.He was in fact only leading the "Village People" tribute band along with my friend Arthur S -- apologies for any confusion.

Last edited by GREG; 28-04-11 at 07:56 PM. Reason: !