View Single Post
Old 26-02-10, 08:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
Ozy,

The 411 story is an interesting one and actually I'm still trying to piece together how it ended up in my neck of the woods. Still chasing some paperwork on it as the local (taxing) authorities not used to dealing with cars named Bristol with ID numbers shorter than a phone number...really confusing to the already mentally challenged mini-bureaucrats.

Speaking of mentally challenged bureaucrats, you are very correct on the KFC Obama bucket. Even the bleeding heart libs here are distancing themselves from the Disaster in Chief these days as he makes it abundantly clear that he is nothing but a good talker and empty suit. Never understood how anyone could elect a person to the office that actually never held a job in their life. Three more years and gone hopefully....you guys have similar with Gordon Brown who also likes reaching in your pockets every chance he gets...

PaulS
Oh Paul,

I should rather have Barack than that fatuous windbag Brown. Come the revolution he will be the first to be hung from a lamp post with piano wire. And as for Darling, well....................